Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pinkies!


So, yesterday I walked into work and my co-worker was wearing the same pink sweater I was wearing. I didn't think anything of it. The entire day she was really excited and brought everyone who was passing her cubicle to my cubicle to show them the BIG excitement. After the 3rd person I was fed up and I thought to myself, "is St. George that small of a town that wearing the same sweater excites people so much." She brought her husband over and had him take a picture of us WEARING THE SAME SWEATER............

1 comment:

Roots from Jamaica!

Cheryl was born in Kingston, Jamaica. My roots are very deep from the island. Although, I spent most of my teen years in New York and am an american now, I still hold dear to those deep roots. The culture on raising kids, education, life, love, family and food. Mi luv mi mango!
Did you know that Jamaica has over 15 different species of mangoes? Mango is known as the fruit of the tropics. Mangoes are used in a variety of ways in the Caribbean. Green mangoes are used in hot sauces and condiments, while ripe mangoes appear in desserts and candies and in drinks. The best varieties of mangoes are the Bambay, East Indian, St. Julian and Hayden.
Jamaica also have over 20 different species of fruits!